CABO 40 EX (express) Zeus
Цена по договаряне
LOA: 42’10″(13.06 m)
Hull: 40’02”(12.24 m)
Beam: 15’09″ (4.81 m)
Draft: 3’05″ ( 1.04 m)
Fuel: 550 gal. ( 2082lt)
Water: 95 gal.( 360lt)
Weight: 28,000 lb (12700kg)
Transom Deadrise: 16.5o
Cabin Headroom: 6’3” (1.91 m) \
Delivered April 2011
Powered by Twin Cummins QSC 8.9,600 hpZeus pod-drive diesels
- Access hatch to below deck equipment,Carpet, removable, deep-pile, Foredeck, hatch, with retractable shades, Fabrics and coverings, fine selection throughout, Interior wood, teak, satin finish, Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers,L-shaped lounge converts to upper and lower sleeping berths, TV, LED, flat screen Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD with speakers,
Cooktop, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with solid-surface cover, Solid-surface countertop with rails, Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers, Microwave/convection oven Refrigerator, AC/DC, Freezer, AC/DC, Sink, Storage, compartments and drawers throughout, Under cabinet lighting, recessed halogen lights,
Access to anchor rope/chain locker, Berth, double, island-style, 5” mattress, bunk cover, Foredeck hatch, with retractable shade, Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers, Lockers, hanging, cedar-lined, port and starboard
Storage, compartments and drawers below berth
Storage, rod lockers (2), with horizontal rod racks, TV, LED, flat screen, Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD with speakers,
Solid-surface countertop with under mount sink, Vanity with storage, Toiletry storage cabinet, framed with mirror doors, Head, SealandVacuflush, electric, Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers, Shower stall, with automatic shower sump pump, Holding tank monitoring system, Towel rack, Hull, Deck, Helm, Engine, Electrical description – Standard build,
Bottom paint, complete preparation – 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint, Molded fiberglass construction with superior ISO/NPG exterior gelcoat finish and premium resins; biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement; solid fiberglass bottom construction; core, construction from chine to sheer vacuum bagged, Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rail, Trim tabs, fully recessed
Anchor roller assembly, recessed, custom stainless steel, Forward mooring cleats (2), stainless steel, Spring line cleats, stainless steel, Stern cleats (2), stainless steel, Custom bow rails, aluminum, Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass, Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel, Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid,Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction, Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat exterior finish, Windlass, heavy-duty, DC electric, remote at helm and deck switches, Windshield washers (3), freshwater-supplied, Windshield wipers (3), self-parking with pantograph arms, intermittent and separate controls.
Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair, Bait and tackle center with storage, gas spring, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch, Bait tank, 48-gallon, molded into transom with large overboard drain and LED lighting, Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck toe kick, Mezzanine-style seating, Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system, Gunwale padding, high-density foam, white vinyl covered, Icebox, fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch, Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavy-duty, gasketed, drains, gutters, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch, Rod holders (4), Transom door with top gate, extreme duty, polished stainless steel hardware, Wash-down, freshwater, Wash-down, saltwater
Companionway door, sliding, opaque with white acrylic. Helm console, integrally molded, Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with cockpit control unit, Helm seat, adjustable, with vinyl-covered high-density foam cushions, pedestal-mounted, L-shape lounge, with rod storage, Tackle center with drawers for gear storage and organization, Insulated drink box
Compass, with light, flush-mounted, Helm wheel, stainless steel, Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible, Engine instrument panel, complete custom with audible warning system and hour meters, Top mounted, single lever electronic controls, Switch panels, Tri-color LED lighting, Storage compartments, Vented windows, port and starboard,
Bilge, white gelcoat finish, Bilge pumps (5), three automatic/manual, two automatic, Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses, Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel, Electronic controls with trolling valves, engine synch and back up controls, Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one main engine, Engine alarm system, Engine room liner, white gelcoatfinish, Engine room blowers (2), DC, Fire extinguishing system, manual/automatic, Freshwater cooling, on main engines, Freshwater pump, DC, Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator, large capacity, Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant, Fuel tanks, fiberglass, constructed with fire-retardant resin and coated with fire-retardant paint, Helm deck lift system, hydraulic, marine grade, High water bilge alarms (3), Holding tank, 22-gallon, with monitor, macerator and dockside discharge, Mufflers, fiberglass with backwash surge tube, Oil change system, main engines, generator and transmission, Propeller shafts, double taper, couplers, high-strength stainless steel, Power steering, Rudders, bronze, high-strength, with high load bearings (low friction, precise control), Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline, Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel, Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers,
10 – kW freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainers remote start and digital panel, water muffler, safety, shut down system, soft sound enclosure, 50’ shore power cord with retractable, Glendinning Cable Master, 220V, Battery charger, automatic with thermal cut out Battery on/off switches, vapor-proof, Battery paralleling, automatic, with manual switch at helm, Bonding system with transom zinc plate, Circuit breaker protection throughout, Distribution panel, AC/DC, line voltage, load meter, and reverse polarity light, Lights, engine room, DC, Lights, interior, DC LEDs, Lights, navigation, international .Receptacles, GFI protected, throughout, Batteries, heavy duty, Air conditioning/heating AC 17000 BTU,
Extra’s installed at CABO and J&J Marine,
Water maker (desalination) by Water Makers Inc. Produces 500 gallons per day (approx. 1800 lit/day). Islanders series info
- Auto rinse option for water maker
- Waste treatment. Raritan’s Hold n’ Treat combines holding tank use (65lt) with overboard treatment.Raritan info
- Raritan four gallon salt water feed for waste treatment
- Mediterranean blue Corian installed on kitchen top counter and bathroom counter
- Hull color other than white – ice blue
- Teak and holly in living room/bedroom
- Bose entertainment system and speakers installed in living room area
- Powder coated aluminum swim platform, one meter wide
- Retractable swim ladder
- Refrigeration/freezer plate installed in port fish box
- Cockpit speakers
- Freezer installed in cockpit drink box
- Raritan ice maker on starboard helm deck
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- 60 meter anchor chain
- Stainless steel Bruce type anchor
- Stainless steel East coast rails
- Pre-wiring for underwater lights
- Auxiliary 12V distribution panel
- Aft steel plate reinforcement for gangway installation
- Hardtop enclosure with navigation recessed lights, noise reduction headliner, Radar pod and sat TV plate
- CE certification
- Internal LED lights
- Simrad Network.Set of Double Shielded Ethernet Data Cables
- Two Simrad NSO black box marine processors. Lightning Fast, Fully Loaded Chartplotter, Pre-loaded Navionics platinum.Award Winning Echo sounder and Radar Technology. NSO info
- Simrad Radar, BR243G, broadband technology.Unrivalled short-range performance, 10 MARPA Targets. Radar 3G info
- Three Simrad MO 12” monitors. Resolution 1024×768
- Simrad BSM-2 Broadband Sounder. Clear targeting with CHIRP technology and a 3,000m working range. Sounder info
- Airmar in-hull transducer. Broadband and CHIRP technology.5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution, 10 to 1,000 times more energy on targets, accuracy down to 3,000 m, precise separation between baitfish/ game fish, superior performance in noisy environments. Airmar CHIRP info
- Olex, 3D sea bottom chart plotting system. Olex info
- Furuno SC30 Satellite compass, with 10 accuracy. Furuno SC30 info
- Hummingbird 898c chartplotter, fish finder, interfacing with Canon link (downriggers). Includes Airmar transducer.Hummingbird 898c info
- KVH TracVision M3DXsatellite Tv. HDTV ready. TracVision M3DX info
- Icom M504 DSC VHF Radio. Distress, position request/report. Icom M504 info
- Simrad Sonic hub. Marine audio server with waterproof dock for iPod, iTouch, iPhone or MP3 USB drive, all controlled from the chartplotter / multifunction display. Sonic hub info
- Airmar PB200, Ultrasonic weather station. Monitors 7 functions, remote connectivity capability. Complete with PC and software. Weather station info
- Furuno NavNet AIS Receiver (Automatic Identification System). AIS info
- Furuno ARPA Target Auto Plotter. True & Relative Motion.
- Various antennas, GPS sensors, Hailer and data hub.
- 40 EX Zeus
- € 490000 ex.VAT
- Length 13,06m
Fuel tank 2082lt
Water tank 360lt
Cabin – 1
WC/Shower – 1
Engines 2xCummins QSC 300HP diesel
- Additional equipment
- Water maker (approx. 1800 lit/day)
Teak and holly in living room/bedroom
Bose entertainment system and speakers installed in living room area
Simrad Network. Set of Double Shielded Ethernet Data Cables
Two Simrad NSO black box marine processors. Lightning Fast, Fully Loaded Chart plotter, Pre-loaded Navionics platinum. Award Winning Echo sounder and Radar Technology
Simrad Radar, BR24 3G, broadband technology. Unrivalled short-range performance, 10 MARPA Targets.
Three Simrad MO 12” monitors. Resolution 1024×768
Simrad BSM-2 Broadband Sounder. Clear targeting with CHIRP technology and a 3,000m working range.
Olex, 3D sea bottom chart plotting system.
Furuno SC30 Satellite compass, with 10 accuracy.
Hummingbird 898c chartplotter, fish finder, interfacing with Canon link (downriggers). Includes Airmar transducer.
KVH TracVision M3DX satellite Tv. HDTV ready.
Icom M504 DSC VHF Radio. Distress, position request/report.
Simrad Sonic hub. Marine audio server with waterproof dock for iPod, iTouch, iPhone or MP3 USB drive, all controlled from the chartplotter / multifunction display.
Airmar PB200, Ultrasonic weather station. Monitors 7 functions, remote connectivity capability. Complete with PC and software.
Furuno NavNet AIS Receiver (Automatic Identification System).
Furuno ARPA Target Auto Plotter. True & Relative Motion.
Various antennas, GPS sensors, Hailer and data hub.
Three underwater lights, Ocean LED A12P 9-32 Blue, Gun Metal Insert.
Raymarine waterproof Aft Deck Camera / reverse image for cockpit/docking with IR low light illuminators.
Raymarine interior Color Dome Camera with bubble enclosure.
Remotely operated Jabsco 233 SL, dual beam search light.
ZEUS System Cummins
Свържете се с нас
+ 359 554 455 06
+ 359 889 956 666
+ 359 885 734 298
+ 359 884 604 444